It can be tricky enough to find a shared ownership mortgage on the High Street but to then get one of these lenders to accept your case when you have some historic bad credit on file is even more of a challenge. Worry not we know all the lenders that are able to help you with a mortgage despite you having adverse credit.
Mortgage Shop can you help with the following Shared Ownership Bad Debt Problems:
- Shared Ownership Mortgages with a CCJ (County Court Judgement)
- Bad credit showing on your credit report
- Missed payments on file, we are an adverse credit mortgage broker
- You have some bad credit but you want a Shared Ownership
- Shared Ownership Mortgage with defaults
- Past bankruptcy but need a shared mortgage
- Purchasing on shared ownership but have an IVA(Involuntary Voluntary Arrangement) on credit file
- You have a Debt Consolidation or an Arrangement with creditors
- Previous repossession but now want to purchase a shared ownership property
- 0% deposit for a shared ownership mortgage
- We have shared ownership mortgage lenders who accept adverse credit
- Previous mortgage arrears
- Protected Trust deed in Scotland
If you need help on this with and want a mortgage quote with no commitment, call us 7 days a week on freephone 0800 092 0800 or make an enquiry with us online.